Sunday 23 June 2013

Posted by Yvonne on 16:00 No comments
We went to the Bracafé on Ronda de Universitat (around the corner from Catalunya Plaza) to eat on 14th June 2013. This is not a sponsored review, and the meal was paid for by us. The opinions expressed below are our honest opinions.



The waitress who greeted and seated us was very approachable and helpful and polite.

The prices were clearly set out and the meals had good explanations in English as well as Spanish.

Both myself and my husband got tapas, tomato bread, a meal and a drink for under €30 (around €27) for both of us. Very reasonable.

The tapas were beautifully presented and as delicious in taste as they looked.




My roast chicken and vegetables were delicious and cooked to perfection. My husband was pleased with his vegetarian rice dish too. His was not listed on the menu, but when he asked for his options as a vegetarian, they were happy to cater for him too.


My chicken & veg - I had already nibbled some chicken before taking the photo - oops!

Paul's vegetarian rice dish
The tomato bread was delicious as well. Our meals were plentiful and filling and absolutely delicious too. A drink was included and I had a glass of white wine, while hubby had a glass of sangria. The drinks were good too.

We were both very pleased and I would recommend Bracafé to everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment